To replace the battery:
1. Turn off all connected loads, then turn off the UPS (batteries are NOT
2. Use a Phillips head screwdriver to remove the two top cover screws from
the back of the UPS.
3. Slide the top panel backward 1/2″ (13mm). Slide the front panel upward,
then pull outward to remove it.
4. Gently pull the batteries out of the UPS.
5. Remove the black wire from the negative (-) terminal and the red wire from the positive (+) terminal.
Don’t forget to remove the two front cover screws from the bottom of the UPS.